22.10.12

Alice's adventures in New York {cont'd}

As promised, some more photos of my trip to heaven NYC and back. If these photos can't convince you to go there, then I don't know what will (if I do say so myself!)

Firstly, my essential travel companions. Thanks to Claud and Larissa I traveled with my two favourite Alexanders - Wang & McQueen


 
Here are some perfect school boys walking down 5th Ave. If only Sydney school boys looked like this!?
 

The incredible Flatiron District.
 
Some produce from the Chelsea Markets
 
 
 
A walk in The Park
 
Hello Horsie...
 
 
Juice from the Meatpacking markets
 
Dinner at the one and only Balthazar
 
Some NY Graffiti
 
 
A Missoni David
 
The perfect pink suit (getting this one framed)
 
A mother/daughter purchase
 
And finally some maple bacon flavoured cupcakes from Smorgasburg.
Yep, you read that right.
 
 
That is all!
 
SC


 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment