13.9.13

Megan Park



"I try to create pieces that will remain beautiful for years to come.  
I think when something is created entirely by hand it has a truth and beauty for this fact.  
I work with an amazing group of embroidery artisans ( kurigers ) and a factory that I have worked exclusively with since the beginning of my label.  It is a unique relationship.  
The factory and the people I work with in India are like family.  
They are incredibly proud and driven to produce a collection of quality.  
I design firstly what I love and then think about all else later..  
Sometimes it might take 1 month to embroider one of our pieces."
Megan Park



These  scarves in 75% cotton and 25% silk can also be worn as a sarong.
The contrast tassle border adds a stylish edge.

S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment