13.2.12

These are a few of my favourite things

Firstly, let me apologise for the quality of the photo! In my defence I'm completely new to this and being dragged into the computer age by a much younger colleague!!!

I do however have experience with falling in love with just about everything at Serin Cini. As you can see I have some gorgeous treasures that can be worn individually or all at the same time. First a spritz of the fascinating and addictive Fracas by Robert Piguet... I kid you not I have never worn it without being stopped by woman and men alike and asked what is that fragrance... It may be the jasmine, or the tuberose or perhaps the gardenia.. Whatever the reason Fracas is a crowd stopper!



Another passion of mine is Sophie Digard. These glorious handmade scarves come in pure wool and linen and are treasures to be worn with love. No matter how many I add to my collection there is always another one in the store to lust over as the colours and designs are so individual.


Add a Donatella Pellini necklace or my favourite bangle ( a gift from Larissa!) featuring several gorgeous images of horses individually framed and perhaps even a dainty pair of Ayala Bar earrings and my look is complete! I could go on all day but then I have customers to serve!!! Kelly x

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment